Monday, November 23, 2009

Absurd is the wor(l)d

The bomber once decided to be noble,
Nobel he was and so were his roubles,
in search of others, he stocked home
with a band of idiots to save his trouble.

Brothers tried and we flied,
armed with razors, brothers' sake some died,
without heads whom would man hat
s or b: which side you decide.
----------------------------------------------
Beggars beg, bankers borrow,
when bankers beg, its everyone's sorrow,
married are punished, philanderer treasured,
in search of a better tomorrow

Everyone's fine in their prime,
God helps those who are destined,
Oh divine!! what happens in sub-prime
I help me, I'm mad, off I go as a crime
------------------------------------------------
I know someone who can lend his hand,
I know because they've always been grand,
they bow, force out of the blue
Stars they have been on this very land.

Some men here bow to be shallow,
buck they pass, bucks they follow,
they greed then breed just to lead
we choose same saying everyone's hollow
------------------------------------------------
I know one game and its old,
I know its players and its goal,
they pray they prey till this day
in the name of god to purify the soul

In the cradle I am named,
in my youth I am claimed
they say: mausoleum is better than a grave
as ashes I realise, I was betrayed
--------------------------------------------
A piece of land, a paradise,
in its youth met a sad demise,
to own their mother brothers fight
with whom does the mother subside

We are here, we are there,
when we say they should hear,
voices are too muffled to be clear
divided we are, they deserve a sneer

---------------------------------------------









P.S. :
Para 1: Alfred Nobel, Stockholm
Para 2: Wright Brothers, Manhattan, O_ama
Para 4: Madoff
Para 5: hand- congress, bofors, bluestar
Para 6: Politcs
Para 7,8: Religion
Para 9: Land- Kashmir
Para 10: India Pakistan

2 comments:

Blue Sky said...

Why give answers?

Parth Taneja said...

I love it. Especially on Kashmir.